Table of Contents
- 1 How do I promote my concierge business?
- 2 How can concierge services be improved?
- 3 How much does a concierge service charge?
- 4 Who is concierge?
- 5 What is the role of concierge?
- 6 What is the role of concierge in hospitality?
- 7 What is a hotel concierge and what do they do?
- 8 Does progressive offer concierge insurance?
How do I promote my concierge business?
How to Win Over Your City’s Concierges to Boost Business
- These influencers have dozens of daily opportunities to send customers your way. Give them a reason to.
- Think outside the hotel.
- Partner with concierge associations.
- Build personal relationships.
- Earn their recommendation.
How can concierge services be improved?
7 top tips for a better concierge service
- Be detailed/specific.
- Give some advance notice.
- Build a relationship.
- Block your options.
- There is no such thing as a stupid question.
- Don’t complain.
What makes a great concierge?
“A great Concierge is someone who has the gift of anticipation. They know what their clients want even when they don’t know. They have great Customer Service skills; they are polished and have common sense.” A good Concierge will be, well, good.
How can hotel concierge be improved?
3 Ways Technology Can Improve Your Hotel’s Concierge Services
- Automate Certain Tasks. Although a concierge’s main duties involve guest satisfaction, there’s often a lot of time-consuming work that goes into making a stay more memorable.
- Improve Guest Trend Knowledge.
- Increase Guest Communication.
How much does a concierge service charge?
When asked to put numbers to their fees, concierges say their typical charges would work out to be anywhere from $25 to $125 an hour, depending on the particular task. If concierges dip into their own money to purchase something for a client, the client is billed for the item later.
Who is concierge?
A concierge (French pronunciation: [kɔ̃sjɛʁʒ]) is an employee of a multi-tenant building, such as a hotel or apartment building, who receives guests. The concept has been applied more generally to other hospitality settings and to personal concierges who manage the errands of private clients.
How do you become a perfect concierge?
What are some traits that every concierge should possess? An ability to listen and have empathy with the guests. Guests often do not know what they want; they might be jet-lagged and stressed. Be resourceful, which requires a good network and a determination not to take no for an answer.
What skills does a concierge need?
Professional attire and demeanor will make guests trust the concierge and his or her suggestions.
- Conflict Resolution.
- Professionally Promote Resort Activities to Guests.
- Telephone Etiquette.
What is the role of concierge?
In hotels or resorts, a concierge assists guests by performing various tasks such as making restaurant reservations, booking hotels, arranging for spa services, recommending night life hot spots, booking transportation (like taxi, limousines, airplanes, boats, etc.), coordinating porter service (luggage assistance …
What is the role of concierge in hospitality?
Typically, a concierge’s role is one of personal assistant to guests during their hotel stay, doing such tasks as booking dinner reservations, getting tickets for various events and arranging transport, but that’s just the rudiments of the position.
How does a concierge make money?
Concierges can bill their clients in a variety of ways. For instance, some charge membership fees based on how many requests are usually made per month. Others bill on monthly retainers, while others charge per service or per hour. It’s your game, and you can tailor it to meet your needs.
Is concierge business profitable?
How much profit can a personal concierge business make? Payscale puts concierge salaries in the range of from about $21,000 to $41,500 annually. Glassdoor has the figure at a national range of around $25,400.
What is a hotel concierge and what do they do?
A Hotel Concierge’s main responsibility is to assist guests with everything they need, from making dinner reservations to acquiring tickets for special events; they basically act as a personal assistant to guests during their stay at the hotel.
Does progressive offer concierge insurance?
While concierges are best known for stepping in to fix problems or offer unexpected perks, true concierge service involves removing the pain from an otherwise painful experience. Insurance company Progressive allegedly provides a concierge-level claims service.
How much do you tip a hotel concierge?
A concierge typically receives between $5 and $10 depending on the service provided, including making a dinner reservation or obtaining tickets to a theater. … When a concierge makes multiple arrangements, guests should tip an amount commensurate with the service—say between $20 and $50—at the end of their stay.
How do you attract customers to your concierge?
1. Offer unexpected amenities/perks “Surprise and delight,” now a buzzword in CX influencer circles, is at the core of concierge-style customer service. Unexpected amenities and perks are the quickest way to a customer’s heart.