Table of Contents
- 1 Why are you interested in working for this agency?
- 2 How do you answer what made you interested in this company?
- 3 Why do you want this job answer?
- 4 What interests you about this role answers?
- 5 What excites you about this role examples?
- 6 What about this position interests you?
- 7 What is is about this this role that interests you?
- 8 What excites me about life?
Why are you interested in working for this agency?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ”
How do you answer what made you interested in this company?
3 Steps for Answering “Why Do You Want This Job?”
- Step 1: Express Enthusiasm for the Company. First things first, this is an excellent opportunity for you to show off what you know about the company.
- Step 2: Align Your Skills and Experiences With the Role.
- Step 3: Connect to Your Career Trajectory.
Why do you want this job answer?
‘This opportunity is really exciting for me as I will be able to…’ ‘I see the role as a way of developing my career in a forward-thinking/well-established company/industry as…’ ‘I feel I will succeed in the role because I have experience in/softs skills that demonstrate/ I’ve taken this course…’
Why are you interested in recruiting answer?
Sample answer I enjoy recruiting because it helps me be of service to people. It also puts my listening skills to use. Recruiting has also helped me build an intuition for identifying the best qualities in people and sharpened my decision-making and management skills.
What attracted you to apply for this position?
How to Answer “Why Are You Applying For This Position?”
- Explain something specific that you’re looking for in your job search.
- Tell them something you noticed about THEIR job that you liked.
- Recap what you’ve said to show exactly how their job fits what you’re looking for.
What interests you about this role answers?
Talk about your priorities and preferences – identify three key things you really like about the role. These examples should demonstrate your accomplishments and success in the context of the role you’re applying for. Mention the opportunities the role offers to further develop special knowledge or skills.
What excites you about this role examples?
Example: My previous experience and success would help me to achieve some quick wins in certain areas, including XXX. I’m also excited at the prospect of learning more about XXX. The company’s mission aligns with my own professional values and I believe I’d be a great fit culturally.
What about this position interests you?
Why do you think you are a good candidate for this position?
You are fit for the job and capable of delivering excellent results. You possess skills that are unique, and likely unteachable, which makes you an above average candidate. You’ll be an asset to the company and a perfect fit for the team.
What can be someone’s interest?
Interests are subjects that fascinate you and want to learn more about. Interests are usually more about learning and discovering ideas, concepts, and knowledge like history, animal behavior, or even pop culture. For example, if your interest is history, going to museums would be your hobby.
What is is about this this role that interests you?
What excites me about life?
Learning. What excites me most is when I feel like I’m learning something and becoming a better human being everyday, that is the core. I could mention a lot of things but the underlying thing is that if I feel I am getting better and I see that in others as well, I get excited.